Two Year 12 students earned All Rounder status after scoring a Band 6 or equivalent, the top score available, in all seven of their subjects when HSC results were released at the end of last year.
Faye Cameron earned her title after top scores in English Advanced, English Extension 1, Legal Studies, Mathematics, Modern History, History Extension and Physics.
And, Madhulikaa Sarjapuram was awarded All Rounder status after getting top marks in Biology, Chemistry, English Advanced, English Extension 1, Mathematics, Modern History and History Extension.
In another amazing achievement, Year 11 Mathematics accelerant student Lois Segun-Beloved was awarded State Top Achiever status for finishing 13th in the State after attaining a score of 100 in her HSC Mathematics exam.
The College had 15 students on the Distinguished Achievers list. They were: Ella Baker, Ruby Bradbury, Jack Buckley, Faye Cameron, Sienna Day, Mehtaab Gill, Mackensey House, Elloise O’Connell, Ella Pearson, Madhulikaa Sarjapuram, Lois Segun-Beloved, Lleyton Spokes, Ebony Trebilcock, Vinu Wettesinghe and Claudia Ziebarth.
Overall, the College scored well across all subjects:
- 84% of course results were above the State average
- 56% of courses achieved more Band 6 than the State average
- 9% of exam sittings resulted in Distinguished Achievers awards
- 51% of results were either Band 5 or Band 6
- In 5 courses, 100% of candidates achieved a Band 5 or Band 6.
- 27% of students achieved at least one Band 6 or E4.
- 56 Trinity HSC students achieved 37 Band 6 (or Band E4 in an Extension Subject) results